Saturday, March 8, 2008

A dog's Life

It is Saturday morning again. Like clockwork, Gunner's 6am alarm goes off and I can only hold him off for about 15 minutes today. So, off I go, bedhead and all, down the street with my two boys for our weekly early morning walk. It is really cold this morning, about 10 degrees and windy. At least we are far enough away from Lake Michigan so we didn't get the lake effect snow the lake counties got!


Anyway, after a couple cups of coffee Dave and I have work to do. We bought a new king size bed so we need to organize our room to get ready for it. That means, taking down our queen size bed that hasn't been moved in almost two years. (That is a record for Dave and I!! Not necessarily moving the bed, just moving in general...) Gunner and Zeus spend a lot of time under that bed, so it needed a good vacuuming and carpet cleaning. So, we are "spring cleaning" our bedroom. We are washing new sheets, blankets, old sheets and blankets as well! Now I am ironing the new bedskirt.




I look over, and this is what I see! Glad to see that all my noises didn't disturb their naps.

No comments: